Brief About Role: Prozo (www.prozo.com) provides ‘e-commerce warehousing and fulfilment services’ along with ‘supply chain technology solutions’ to brands from various segments like health care, beauty, books, stationery, toys etc. Prozo is looking to strengthen its business development team to acquire Enterprises & Direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands as clients.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Business Development Planning: Develop a comprehensive business plan strategy to acquire brands in a time-bound manner.
- Demand Side Business Development: Identify target clients (SMEs, D2C brands and enterprises), make a value proposition & convert them into Prozo customers.
- Solution Designing: Create a financially viable solution for these target clients, either based on itemized or fixed fee basis model or percentage (of revenue) basis. This will require you to understand the client’s existing supply chain, the growth opportunities and challenges in the existing supply chain.
- Deal Closure: You are expected to engage with the client in multiple rounds of negotiation and drive the deal to closure. Maintaining the high conversation ration of deals closed/Client in the pipeline will be an important metric in your performance.
- Technology Savvy: You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of technology solutions offered by Prozo related to e-commerce fulfilment and offline supply chain digitisation. You will be expected to bundle the same along with the warehousing solutions as per the client’s requirement.
- Strong know-how of Omni-Channel/multi-channel Fulfilment: The candidate should have a deep understanding of B2B and B2C distribution channels as well as online and offline distribution channels.
- Team Building: The candidate should be able to build and lead a highly competent team of middle-level professionals.
- Supply Side Business Development: Work with 3PL/4PL/5PL companies to share their spare warehousing space to Prozo for further leasing to the enterprises/digital native companies in the need of additional warehousing space.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in 3 PL business development (not freight-business related i.e. PTL or FTL business)
- Solution designing expertise and prowess with excel sheet based solution designing
- If you have already experienced startups, it will be an added advantage to your candidature.
- Ex-founders of the supply chain companies would make a great fit for this role!
About Prozo: Prozo is a fast-growing e-commerce fulfilment company. We are a 6 year old & a 100 member profitable tech-company with offices at Noida, Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata. We started our journey with the books category and are serving various international and domestic publishers for warehousing, technology, and fulfilment services. We are also serving many brands in other segments such as toys, food, retail health care, apparel and fashion accessories. The company was founded by Lieutenant Commander (Dr) Ashvini Jakhar in 2014, who is an alumni of prestigious institutions like AFMC-Pune, Indian School of Business, and McKinsey & Company. Our CTO, Mr Vaibhav Dhawan, who brings with him more than 14 years of technology experience, joined us 5 year ago. He loves to code and still spends the majority of his time in coding. Prior to joining Prozo, he has served in various organisations like Global Logic, SDG and EasyFix. He is an alumni of PEC, Chandigarh!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Prozo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.