As a General Manager of Prozo Retail Services, you will be responsible for all aspects of the growth of this business unit. It is a P&L responsibility role with high ownership.
What is Prozo Retail:
Prozo Retail is b2c e-commerce seller services. Think of us as a Cocoblu of all platforms, where Prozo Retail is backed by Prozo Fulfillment Network, a pan-India network of 20+ Fulfillment Centers. We are the largest re-seller in the books category on Flipkart and in top 3 re-sellers on Amazon.
We have an in-house ready tech stack, comprising data crawlers and re-pricers. Besides this, we further leverage ProInsights, a SaaS platform offering actionable insights regarding a brand/ product’s presence on various marketplaces.
Key Competencies to succeed in this role:
- Marketplace Management - Ability to manage category teams of various marketplaces - building a good relationship with a category SPOC, getting the best/ preferred seller-slabs, be a part of programs such as AlphaLite and get access as a preferred seller for marketplace events.
- Analytical Capabilities - Reconciliation on marketplaces, dynamic pricing etc.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations - Build and sustain relationships across the board with category and last mile logistics teams of large, complex organizations like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Catalogue Selection: Strategise 'selection of the products' for catalogue expansion of partner brands based on market trends, budgets and planned growth and manage the marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart and others.
- Develop strategies, budgets, sales targets, and profit objectives for partner brands
- Lead catalogue management & listing team for A+(High quality product) listings of products on various platforms.
- Be a key account manager for the partner brands from the marketplace coordination perspective
- Lead commercial negotiation with brands and marketplaces to ensure gross margins targets are met.
- Lead Product Pricing decisions of products through benchmarking with other brands and understanding market trends.
- Devise product ratings & review strategy and ensure that the ratings and reviews of the products on online platforms are best in class.
- Manage the brand's online presence on platforms and ensure there are no counterfeit products being sold by other sellers against our brands. Ensure registration of the brand in the online brand registry of platforms.
- Ensure operational metrics of fulfillment of orders are best in class through coordination with the operations team.
- Returns Management: Devise strategy to minimize returns
- Product Enhancement: Drive product enhancement through user feedback received from various platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in scaling brands/ categories across marketplaces
- Ability to stay organized and systematic in a fast-paced company to ensure critical requirements are not missed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a focus on tangible outcomes
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Communication skills
- Past experience of leading and managing teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About Prozo: Prozo is a fast-growing e-commerce fulfilment company. We are a 6 year old & a 100 member profitable tech-company with offices at Noida, Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata. We started our journey with the books category and are serving various international and domestic publishers for warehousing, technology, and fulfilment services. We are also serving many brands in other segments such as toys, food, retail health care, apparel and fashion accessories. The company was founded by Lieutenant Commander (Dr) Ashvini Jakhar in 2014, who is an alumni of prestigious institutions like AFMC-Pune, Indian School of Business, and McKinsey & Company. Our CTO, Mr Vaibhav Dhawan, who brings with him more than 14 years of technology experience, joined us 5 year ago. He loves to code and still spends the majority of his time in coding. Prior to joining Prozo, he has served in various organisations like Global Logic, SDG and EasyFix. He is an alumni of PEC, Chandigarh!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Prozo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.