As a General Manager of Prozo Retail Services, you will be responsible for all aspects of the growth of this business unit. It is a P&L responsibility role with high ownership.
What is Prozo Retail:
Prozo Retail is b2c e-commerce seller services. Think of us as a Cocoblu of all platforms, where Prozo Retail is backed by Prozo Fulfillment Network, a pan-India network of 20+ Fulfillment Centers. We are the largest re-seller in the books category on Flipkart and in top 3 re-sellers on Amazon.
We have an in-house ready tech stack, comprising data crawlers and re-pricers. Besides this, we further leverage ProInsights, a SaaS platform offering actionable insights regarding a brand/ product’s presence on various marketplaces.
Key Competencies to succeed in this role:
- Marketplace Management - Ability to manage category teams of various marketplaces - building a good relationship with a category SPOC, getting the best/ preferred seller-slabs, be a part of programs such as AlphaLite and get access as a preferred seller for marketplace events.
- Analytical Capabilities - Reconciliation on marketplaces, dynamic pricing etc.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations - Build and sustain relationships across the board with category and last mile logistics teams of large, complex organizations like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Catalogue Selection: Strategise 'selection of the products' for catalogue expansion of partner brands based on market trends, budgets and planned growth and manage the marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart and others.
- Develop strategies, budgets, sales targets, and profit objectives for partner brands
- Lead catalogue management & listing team for A+(High quality product) listings of products on various platforms.
- Be a key account manager for the partner brands from the marketplace coordination perspective
- Lead commercial negotiation with brands and marketplaces to ensure gross margins targets are met.
- Lead Product Pricing decisions of products through benchmarking with other brands and understanding market trends.
- Devise product ratings & review strategy and ensure that the ratings and reviews of the products on online platforms are best in class.
- Manage the brand's online presence on platforms and ensure there are no counterfeit products being sold by other sellers against our brands. Ensure registration of the brand in the online brand registry of platforms.
- Ensure operational metrics of fulfillment of orders are best in class through coordination with the operations team.
- Returns Management: Devise strategy to minimize returns
- Product Enhancement: Drive product enhancement through user feedback received from various platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in scaling brands/ categories across marketplaces
- Ability to stay organized and systematic in a fast-paced company to ensure critical requirements are not missed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a focus on tangible outcomes
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Communication skills
- Past experience of leading and managing teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Prozo is an integrated supply chain company enabling fast fulfillment through its pan-India warehousing & freight network, powered by an end-to-end supply chain tech stack & control tower.
Think of ‘Prozo’ as an ‘AWS of supply chains’ where companies of all sizes can get access to enterprise-grade supply chain capabilities on a pay-per-use basis.
Whether you are a D2C brand, mid-market SME or a large enterprise, Prozo’s supply chain stack can help you get to your B2B, B2C & D2C customers in a fast, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Prozo's key offerings are:
- PFN - Prozo Fulfillment Network: A pan-India network of 30+ multi-channel, tech-enabled, ready-to-move-in warehouses measuring over ~1.5 Mn sq. ft., unified by PWLP.
- PLN - Prozo Logistics Network: A pan-India logistics network covering 20,000 + pin codes & all types of freight services; D2C E-commerce Freight, FTL (Full Truck Load), PTL (Part Truck Load) or Hyperlocal Freight.
- PWLP - Prozo Warehousing & Logistics Platform: A 5-part Tech Stack comprising Warehouse Management System (ProWMS), Order Management System (ProOMS), Shipping Platform - ProShip, Optimisation & Growth Platform - ProPlanning & ProInsights and Performance Management Platform - Control Tower & Command Center.
- PRN- Prozo Retail Network: E-commerce reseller services on 20+ online platforms. Think of this as a cloudtail of all platforms.
Brands can leverage on Prozo Fulfillment Network (PFN), Prozo Logistics Network (PLN), Prozo Warehousing & Logistics Platform (PWLP) and Prozo Retail Network (PRN) as needed to power-up their businesses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Prozo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.