Key Responsibility Areas:
- Manage and run day-to-day e-commerce operations (multi-brands, multi-products) at the warehouse, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics for partner brands whom Prozo is providing 3PL/4PL services.
- Ensure there are no service level breaches while operating e-commerce operations of platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Tatacliq, First Cry, Snapdeal etc.
- Administer & operate company warehouse management system and other brand’s billing system as per given guidelines.
- Team building - hire, retain and nurture operations team members such as pickers, packers, supervisors and e-commerce billing executives.
- Liaise with 3rd party logistics providers for b2b and b2c shipments and run smooth logistics operations.
- Drive efficient procurement of packaging material used for packaging and shipping
- Safety & maintenance of warehousing appliances & machinery like HHTs, Racks, Pallets, HPTs etc.
- Set up key operations processes and ensure SLAs, inventory accuracy and SOP adherence.
- Run basic administration of warehouse including employee welfare, security guards management and administration of petty cash spend at the warehouse level.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, floor productivity,
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfilment centre, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
- Should conduct regular cycle count of the inventory at hand.
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, to ensure efficient delivery of packages
- Should work towards client acquisition, onboarding and revenue generation activities
Skills and Qualifications :
- Should be a Graduate
- Should be capable of running or have run independent warehousing set up.
- Should have a previous experience in e-commerce fulfilment
- Should be technology Savvy and should have a know-how of marketplace seller panels & new age WMSes.
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy/FIFO/LIFO
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Good in email communication and basics of excel sheet (pivot table, Vlookup etc.)
- Proficient with ERP for Warehouse Management
- Should have managed a team of operations executives
About Prozo: Prozo is a fast-growing e-commerce fulfilment company. We are a 6 year old & a 100 member profitable tech-company with offices at Noida, Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata. We started our journey with the books category and are serving various international and domestic publishers for warehousing, technology, and fulfilment services. We are also serving many brands in other segments such as toys, food, retail health care, apparel and fashion accessories. The company was founded by Lieutenant Commander (Dr) Ashvini Jakhar in 2014, who is an alumni of prestigious institutions like AFMC-Pune, Indian School of Business, and McKinsey & Company. Our CTO, Mr Vaibhav Dhawan, who brings with him more than 14 years of technology experience, joined us 5 year ago. He loves to code and still spends the majority of his time in coding. Prior to joining Prozo, he has served in various organisations like Global Logic, SDG and EasyFix. He is an alumni of PEC, Chandigarh!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Prozo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.