Key Responsibility Areas:
- Business Development Planning: Develop a comprehensive business plan strategy to acquire clients in a time-bound manner.
- Demand Side Business Development: Identify target clients (SMEs. D2C brands and Enterprises) who are looking for competitive freight solutions. Make a value proposition & convert them into Prozo customers.
- Deal Closure: You are expected to engage with the client in multiple rounds of negotiation and drive the deal to closure. Maintain a high conversion ratio of deals closed/Client in the pipeline
- P&L Responsibility: Responsible for complete P&L and growth of the business.
- Supply Side Business Development: Work with logistics/ freight companies and get competitive quotes from service partners
- Technology Savvy: You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of Freight technology solutions offered by Prozo. You will be expected to bundle the same along with the freight solutions as per the client’s requirement.
- Strong know-how of Omni-Channel/multi-channel Fulfillment: The candidate should have a deep understanding of B2B and B2C distribution channels as well as online and offline distribution channels.
- Team Building: The candidate should be able to build and lead a highly competent team of middle-level professionals.
- Project execution: Work with the operations team for project execution till the operation is smooth. Work as a bridge between client & operation team.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in freight-business i.e., eFreight e-commerce business.
- Ability to establish meaningful business relations with clients.
- If you already have experience in startups, it will be an added advantage to your candidature.
About Prozo: Prozo is a fast-growing e-commerce fulfilment company. We are a 6 year old & a 100 member profitable tech-company with offices at Noida, Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata. We started our journey with the books category and are serving various international and domestic publishers for warehousing, technology, and fulfilment services. We are also serving many brands in other segments such as toys, food, retail health care, apparel and fashion accessories. The company was founded by Lieutenant Commander (Dr) Ashvini Jakhar in 2014, who is an alumni of prestigious institutions like AFMC-Pune, Indian School of Business, and McKinsey & Company. Our CTO, Mr Vaibhav Dhawan, who brings with him more than 14 years of technology experience, joined us 5 year ago. He loves to code and still spends the majority of his time in coding. Prior to joining Prozo, he has served in various organisations like Global Logic, SDG and EasyFix. He is an alumni of PEC, Chandigarh!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Prozo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.